Wednesday 12 September 2012

My 21st Cake


This is just a quick post to say sorry I haven’t posted in a while; I’ve been really busy working at Bestival and packing for my third year at Uni! And to show you the beaut of a cake my mum and sister made for me as an early 21st present.


They made it using a giant cupcake mould from Lakeland. It was already gorgeous on the outside but when I cut into it this happened…

Amazing! It’s basically a Piñata cake. Cutting a slice was a bit of an issue though.
Now, here’s a picture of my present. It’s really nerdy in a baking way but I reeeeeallly wanted old fashioned weighing scales. They have a guarantee of a HUNDRED years. I can’t wait to christen them in our new kitchen.



I’m moving back to Uni in 2 days so I probably won’t be able to post for a while. Also my camera broke (booo) and I won’t have my dad’s fancy one to use so sorry if the pictures from now on look a bit crap, because I’ll have to take them with my phone.
I’m having a Cupcakes and Cava party on Monday for my birthday so I’ll try and get a few snaps to post on here : )


1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic! I've got a cupcake cake for my 21st too :) xx

    ReplyDelete